1. We will endeavor to make sure our policies and practices in relation to the collection, use, retention, transfer and access of personal data (as defined in the Ordinance) supplied by you comply with the requirements of the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance (Cap. 486, the laws of Hong Kong) (the "Ordinance").
2. You may be requested by us to give information (including but not limited to your personal particulars, operating system, browser version, domain name, IP address and details of your website) on a voluntary basis when you apply to us and continue to subscribe with us for an account, our services and/or products.
3. You have the right to refuse providing your personal data to us. However, certain functions and/or services may not be available to you if such personal data is not supplied, incomplete, incorrect, or misleading. You consent to our use of Your Information.
4. Personal data supplied by you will be retained in one or more of our databases and in different formats and be secured with restricted access by our authorized personnel through appropriate security protocols for authentication and authorization (which may include the use of SSL, encryption, firewalls and data backup). Your personal data will be kept in the strictest confidence and for a reasonable period necessary to attain the above specified purposes.
We will not release personal data supplied by you to third parties
except in accordance with the Ordinance or in the event of such release is
(a) governmental and/or regulatory and/or statutory authorities and/or court orders in compliance with applicable laws; or
(b) third party service providers which provide supporting services to us; who (i) are under duty of confidentiality to us with respect to the use, hold, process, retain and/or transfer of personal data supplied by you; and (ii) have the need to know or handle such personal data
6. Notwithstanding our security measures for protecting your personal data, you acknowledge that no data transmission over the Internet is completely secure, and by providing your personal data you are transmitting information at your own risk.
Under and in accordance with the Ordinance, among others, you have the
(a) to check whether we are holding your personal data;
(b) to access your personal data held by us; and/or
(c) to require us to correct any of your personal data which is or has become inaccurate.
7. We retain your information for a period consistent with the original purpose of collection. We delete your information within 30 days after you uninstall our Service from the Platform. In accordance with the law, we retain certain information (such as invoicing information) to comply with our legal obligations.
8. Our Service may contain links to other sites that are not operated by us. We have no control over, and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third-party sites or services.
10. CONTACT US
19/F Kin Sang Commercial Centre, 49 King Yip Street,
Kwun Tong, Hong Kong
T +852 3755 8400
F +852 3586 8166